Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bride To Be's Kitchen Tea Bouquet

My nephew is getting married next month and his fiancée's Kitchen Tea is coming up next week. I wanted my card for the occasion to be extra special, so searching the net for inspiration I came across this card for inspiration, and based my own card on it:

http://stampingville.blogspot.com.au/2011/08/bouquet-card-for-bride-to-be.html

Here is my card:





The card base colours are Crumb Cake and Pretty in Pink.

I cut slivers of Old Olive card stock and bound them together with pink ribbon. The flowers were punched with one of the flowers from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack, and embellished with tiny adhesive half-pearls. I printed the sentiment on my computer and punch it out using the Jewellery Tag Punch.


I just love how this turned out!

Andrea

3 comments:

Patrice said...

This is so lovely Andrea. I so have to CASE it. Lol.

Enjoy the kitchen tea!

anna said...

Love this

anna said...

Love this